Wikipedia Day 2011
The event is intended for the following:
- General public - anyone interested or curious about Wikipedia or Wikimedia.
- Wikipedia users - current users of Wikipedia or any Wikimedia projects.
- Wikipedians - Contributors to Wikipedia content in all languages. (This is not a English Wikipedia event alone)
- Indian Language specialists and those working on Computing in Indian languages.
This is a free event and open to all.
If you are interested in coming, add your name below participants.
Date & Timing
Saturday, 15-Jan-2011 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM IST
VJTI, Matunga, Mumbai -400 019
- Getting there
VJTI is located at Matunga as is easily accessible by rail and road from across Mumbai.
If you are arriving by train (Central Railways) you may alight at either Wadala Station,King Circle Station or Matunga Station
If you are arriving by bus the following BEST Routes take you to VJTI.
- 5, 6L, 7L, 8L, 11L, 15, 21, 22L, 24, 29, 43, 45, 64, 65, 66, 67, 76, 88, 90L, 92L, 93L, 110, 151, 161, 169, 171, 172, 312, 314, 315, 353, 411, 504L, 506L, 521L
- 98694 78444 (Kundan Amitabh)
- 93221 21170 (Moksh Juneja)
- 99876 76274 ( Vivek Varghese Cherian )
- 89762 53586 (Pradeep Mohandas)
Pre Meetup Discussions
Pre-Meeting discussions can be on the talk page please.
Agenda / Events
- Please visit http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mumbai#Agenda
There is no fee to participate in the event. To register yourself please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Mumbai/WikipediaDay2011#Participants
Please list post meeting coverage links here.
- Tweet with #Wikipediadaymumbai twihtag http://twitter.com/#search?q=%23#Wikipediadaymumbai
Please list coverage of this event by media here.
Please upload to commons and add category Commons:Category:Wikipedia Day 2011 Mumbai