Expectations from India chapter
As wikipedians, please list your expectations from the Wikimedia India chapter on this page. We initiated this discussion with community during the recent Wikipedia 10th anniversary event in Bangalore.
Please share your thoughts and expectations.
- Support for Wikipedians activities.
- Coordination for meetups and issues.
- Help Wikipedians network.
- Help Wikipedians solve problems.
AshLin 03:20, 1 February 2011 (EST)
writing as contributor, therefore community member
- Building strong peer-to-peer collegial relationships with the community
- Regular communications with and providing support to the community
- Representation from different Indic language communities in an appropriate form
- A solid outreach program or plan of action for the first year
- A unique niche, which the chapter can call its own, given that the Foundation will also have an office in India
- Smooth working relationships with the Foundation's India office/program
My intention is not to put pressure, but to highlight the hopes I genuinely have for the chapter now that it is a legal entity. --Bishdatta 23:50, 14 February 2011 (EST)