Elections 2016/Nominations/Yohann Thomas
Nomination form for Wikimedia Chapter Executive Committee Elections-2016
(To be initiated by Proposer and updated by Seconder and the Candidate wishing to contest for Election and submitted as per the due date)
Name of the candidate: Yohann Thomas
Membership ID (can be updated by Candidate later):INDI-322
Member Since (can be updated by Candidate later):________
(As per Wikimedia Chapter by-laws, a Member for election to Executive Committee should have been member for at least 3 months before the date of the meeting of the AGM/Election).
Name: Srikant Kedia
Membership ID: INDI-11
Name: Subham Soni
Membership ID: INDI-671
Acceptance by the Candidate
Short Profile* (including past involvement in Wikimedia activities in not more than 100 words):
A Mechanical Engineer by profession & have been editing Wikipedia since 2008 & been a member of chapter since 2013
- I have been the President of Wikimedia India from November 2015 till March 2017.
- I have been active in Pune & Hyderabad community meetups & been part of many outreach activities within them.
- I was organizer of Wiki Loves Food, Wiki Loves Earth & WIki Loves Monuments.
- I was also part of the Core committee of the WikiConference India 2016 & was involved in many activities of the Conference.
Position Statement/Letter of intent* (in not more than 200 words):
- My Top priority is to get financial stability in WMIN. I plan to do this by organizing fund-raisers for WMIN.
- Next priority is to organize community building exercises so that the WMIN can rebuild the trust with the community. This will lead to stronger community growth & development
Conflict of Interest disclosure (if any)
I Yohann Varun Thomas solemnly affirm to hold the aims and objectives of Wikimedia Chapter in highest esteem and strive to the best of my ability in serving the cause of Wikimedia Chapter.
Date:24th March 2017