From Wikimedia India Chapter
Revision as of 22:34, 6 November 2016 by Naveenpf (Reverted edits by Yohannvt (talk) to last revision by Ravidreams)
This page lists important announcements from the Wikimedia India Chapter.
- Wikimedia India is applying for a grant through WMF's PEG program to support its ongoing programmatic activities. We request the Wikimedia Community to take note of this application and provide comments in the grant application's talk page.
- Executive Committee Elections 2015 for 2 vacancies has been announced by the Election Committee, published Oct 5, 2015.
- Membership renewal reminder for the year 2015-2106
- A Joint statement on collaboration between WMIN and CIS-A2K
- Executive Committee for 2014-15 takes charge
- Results Of elections for New Executive Committee,2014
- Board Elections, 2014 for 6 vacancies has been announced by the Election Committee, published Oct 11, 2014
- WMF's Community consultation on future of Wikimedia movement in India
- EC Elections-2013 - Results : Jayanta Nath and Moksh Juneja are declared as elected, published Aug 15, 2013
- Election Notice for Wikimedia Chapter Executive Committee Elections-2013, published July 2, 2013
- Announcements/Executive Committee for 2012-13 takes charge, published Oct 25, 2012
- 2011-12 Annual Report, published 29 Sep 2012, See blog post
- Announcements/Election Notice-2012, published July 26, 2012
- Announcements/Communication on Chapter Accomplishments and EC vacancies, published July 25, 2012
- Announcements/Election Committee-2012 Formation, Communicated to Members list July 17, 2012, Published on public wiki July 25, 2012
- Election & Appointment Rules, published Jun 22,2012
- Chapter Council, published Mar 27,2012
- Announcing live search for the Wikimedia projects, published Feb 22,2012
- Wikimedia India Chapter receives FCRA Prior Permission, published Feb 20,2012
- Formation of Communications, PR & Media Relations Team, published Feb 11,2012
- New Wikimedia India Portals, published Feb 03,2012
- Communication regarding SOPA and Wikipedia Blackout on 18 January 2012, published Jan 17, 2012.
- Chapter-Foundation: Co-Ordination Call-December 2011 Update, published Jan 05,2012
- Call for participation of Members in Chapter Task Forces, published Dec 18,2011
- Naveen Francis is elected as the Secretary. published Oct 18,2011
- September report from Chapter, published Oct 4,2011
- Naveen Francis, Sudhanwa Jogalekar, Tinu Cherian elected in the EC Elections.- 24 Sep 2011
- Blog for Wikimedia India is now up, 21 Sep 2011, Check out and provide feedback.
- Wikimedia Chapter AGM and Results of EC Elections 24 September 2011
- Report on first Wiki Academy organised by Chapter at Department of Public Libraries, Bangalore 12 September 2011
- July 2011 Chapter Update 19 Aug 2011
- A committee consisting of Achal Prabhala, BalaSundara Raman Lakshmanan and Pradeep Mohandas is appointed for EC elections 21 July 2011
- June 2011 Chapter Update 7 July 2011
- Join chapter as Member by 23 June 2011 to participate in EC Elections during AGM 15 June 2011
- Membership and Community Engagement 7 June 2011
- Communication from EC regarding first official meeting 6 February 2011
- Chapter Registration completed.
- Clarification Regarding Kiruba Shankar's Involvement 14 December 2010
- Cease and Desist Letter to Mr. Kiruba Shankar 14 December 2010