Monthly Wikipedia/ Wikimedia Meetup in Bangalore.
Date and Venue
Date: : Sunday, 09-June-2013
Time: 3:00 PM IST
TERI - The Energy and Resources Institute
4th Main Rd, Domlur II Stage
Domlur Bangalore, Karnataka 560008, Karnataka
- Open discussion about Free Knowledge, Open standards and Wikipedia
Anyone interested in Wikipedia (user, contributor or curious about it). Wikipedians from any part of India or the world and anyone who is interested in Wikipedia! Meetup is open to members of all Wikimedia projects and Wikipedians from all languages. All are welcome, and we are especially interested in seeing newcomers to join the experienced Wikipedians/Wikimedians. If you are interested in coming, please add your name below.
Add your name as " # ~~~ " if you have an username or else add " # Name" or use the facebook event page. You may require to Create a username & confirm the email address to edit this page. If you don't wish to create a login but wants to add your name here, please let us know at arkrishnawikimedia.in
Please list external links announcing the meet-up here.
- Tweet with #WPMBL55 twitter hashtag http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23WPMBL55
Please upload to commons and add category Commons:Category:Bangalore Meetup Jun 2013
- By Road:
- From MG Road, Brigade Road, Central Business District, Vidhan Soudha — Come straight on Old Airport Road towards Domlur, and take a Left after Steves Gym / Paratha House. Go straight, and continue straight after the Domlur BDA Complex crossroads. Further, go straight, cross bridge over storm water drain, and take Left AFTER The Energy Research Institute [TERI]. You will see Domlur Club on the LEFT. Take a right onto the SECOND lane, opposite the gate of the Club. The CIS building has a white gate and is on the RIGHT-hand side, first gate.
- From Hosur Road, Electronics City, Koramangala, Sarjapur, Bannerghatta — Take Inner Ring Road/Intermediate Ring Road towards the Domlur-Old Airport flyover. Proceed straight towards Indra Nagar by taking the flyover. Take a Left just AFTER the flyover, before the Pedestrian Foot Over Bridge [FOB]. Proceed forward and take the Third LEFT towards TERI. Take a Right before TERI and proceed as above.
- From Old Airport, HAL, Marathalli, Varthur — Come on Old Airport-Varthur Road, cross Domlur flyover, take a Right AT the flyover proceed towards IndraNagar and proceed as per above to reach.
- From Old Madras, Road, Indira Nagar, Ulsoor — Take 100feet Road [Under Metro] to Domlur flyover. Take a Right BEFORE the flyover, at the Pedestrian Foot Over Bridge [FOB]. Proceed forward and take the Third LEFT towards TERI.
- By Bus:
- From Kempegowda Bus Station [Majestic], KR Market, Shivaji Nagar, take a bus towards Old Airport, Domlur and get down at the Water Tank and Proceed as above.
- From Banashankari, Central Silk Board — Take a bus towards Indiranagar/Domlur and get down at Doopanahalli 100 Feet Ring Road bus stop just after the flyover, and proceed as above.
- From Hanumanthanagar, Srinagar, Girinagar and other parts of Southwest Bangalore - Catch a bus of the 201 series at Srinagar or Kamakhya and get down at Domlur Bus Stand, walk towards TERI (hardly 100 metres behind Domlur Bus Stand).