This page lists all resolutions approved by the Wikimedia India Wikimedia India Chapter Executive Committee Members since 2011. You might also be interested in seeing the meeting minutes or a list of public Chapter policies. See below a brief explanation to understand resolutions.
Passed resolutions 2014
- 2013-01-23: Office space
Passed resolutions 2013
- 23 February 2013: Resolution:Sowmyan Tirumurthi re-employment
Passed resolutions 2012
Passed resolutions 2011
- Approve means the board member voted and this vote was YES.
- Oppose means the board member voted and this vote was NO.
- Abstain means the board member voted and this vote was "no opinion". An abstention counts as a vote.
- Missing means the board member was not present at the board meeting, or did not come to vote on the wiki page. Like abstentions, this counts as a vote.
- Recuse means the board member was present, but did not vote because of a declared conflict-of-interest. A recusal does not count as a vote.
Summary of resolutions
For a brief history of WMF governance, including these resolutions, see History of the Wikimedia India.
- Resolutions/Archives failed (only some older failed resolutions are posted, see above; as of 2013 there is no policy about posting unpassed resolutions)