From Wikimedia India Chapter
|Executive Committee — Committees — Employees — Job openings — Recruitment procedures|
Who are we?
- We have 7 Board, who are appointed for two-year terms. Our Board is responsible for the overall governance of the organisation.
- We have Template:Staff count full and part-time staff, based out of our Bangaluru office. Our staff are responsible for the day-to-day running of the charity. We also have Template:Contractor count contractors.
- We have around Template:Member count members, who appoint our Trustees and vote on resolutions and changes to our Articles.
- We have various committees, made up of a combination of volunteers, EC Member and staff. These committees report to the Board, and have delegated responsibility for their topic areas.
- Many volunteers also contribute to our work in less structured ways. To find some of these, see Category:Wikimedia India volunteers.
- There are also around 15,000 volunteers that contribute to the Wikimedia projects in the India.
- Many of the volunteers and staff of Wikimedia India are experienced speakers and presenters. If you would like someone to present at an event, conference or gathering of any kind please do email presswikimedia.in
If you are interested in volunteering with Wikimedia India, please visit the Volunteer page.