- Grant contact name
- Rajeev Nair U
- Grant contact username or email
- Grant contact title (position)
- Event Co-ordinator
- Project lead name
- Project lead username or email
- Project lead title (position), if any
- Full project name
- Malayalam Wikipedia Exhibition
- Amount requested (in INR)
- Provisional target start date
- Provisional completion date
|Description||Quantity||Rate||Amount in INR|
|Print-outs & Photocopies||100||10||1000|
|Badges Type 2 (Guest)||10||20||200|
|Badges Type 3 (Volunteer)||40||10||400|
Total: INR 25,100
The Exhibition focuses on showcasing various wiki products and projects to the participants. It is aimed to increase awareness about Wikipedia & equip its participants with the rudiments of contributing to Wikipedia. The participants will be encouraged to edit Wikipedia in their regional language.
- To have an open interaction within the editors, existing as well as new.
- To spread the awareness of Wikipedia as a powerful tool.
- To encourage community building among the many contributors of Wikimedia & its sister projects.
- Use the occasion for a massive outreach programme.
Measures of success
- Number and quality of participants in the events.
- Reflections and waves of the event in mass media reports and other channels of outreach
- Enhanced number of active users (both readers and editors)
- More uploads and content addition to Wikimedia repositories
- Reflections from the participants by way of blog posts and other social networks
During the exhibition spanning for 3 days lots of students, free software activists , professors, research scholars and common people visited the stalls and get to know about wikipedia and its outreach programs.