Elections 2016/Nominations/Sanket Oswal
Nomination form for Wikimedia Chapter Executive Committee Elections-2016
(To be initiated by Proposer and updated by Seconder and the Candidate wishing to contest for Election and submitted as per the due date)
Name of the candidate: Sanket Oswal
Membership ID (can be updated by Candidate later): INDI-319
Member Since (can be updated by Candidate later):________
(As per Wikimedia Chapter by-laws, a Member for election to Executive Committee should have been member for at least 3 months before the date of the meeting of the AGM/Election).
Name: Satdeep Gill
Membership ID: INDI-608
Name: Subham Soni
Membership ID: INDI-671
Acceptance by the Candidate
Short Profile* (including past involvement in Wikimedia activities in not more than 100 words):
- I have been member of the chapter since 2013.
- I was actively involved in organizing edit-a-thons in Pune.
- I was part of core team which helped in organizing Wiki Loves Food, Wiki Loves Earth, Wiki Loves Monument and more such events.
- I was in the finance committee of Wiki Conference India.
Position Statement/Letter of intent* (in not more than 200 words):
- My top most priority would be to help the chapter in getting permission to receive foreign funds under FCRA.
- I would like to do outreach programs in North-East India region and expand editor base.
- Revive SIG's and make them active.
Conflict of Interest disclosure (if any) None
I Sanket Oswal solemnly affirm to hold the aims and objectives of Wikimedia Chapter in highest esteem and strive to the best of my ability in serving the cause of Wikimedia Chapter.
Date:24th March, 2016