Wikipedia takes Bangalore/Jan-9-2011
Bangalore loves Wikipedia is a series of photowalks to capture various monuments of Bangalore and thereby contributing photos to the Wikimedia Commons, Wikipedia.
See also Bangalore loves Wikipedia.
Sunday, Jan 9th 2011, 8:00am - 11:00am
Starting Point: Ravindra Kalakshetra (next to Town Hall)
Ending Point: Freedom Park (Seshadri Road)
The route of this walk will cover several old/heritage buildings of Bangalore - Town Hall, LIC Building, City Corporation, UVCE, SKSJTI Clock Tower etc.
Register by adding your name here:
- --HPN 08:41, 6 January 2011 (EST)
- --Sandeep.shande 08:58, 6 January 2011 (EST)
- --Gokhale --126.96.36.199 10:15, 6 January 2011 (EST)
- --Raj Simha 22:52, 6th Jan 2011
- --Yogesh 8:50, 7th Jan 2011
- --Omshivaprakash H L 23:03, 7th Jan 2011
- --Anita Pinto 17:48, 8th Jan 2011
Hari Prasad Nadig: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hpnadig/sets/72157625663130375/
Mahesh Malnad: http://picasaweb.google.com/malenadiga/WikipediaCommonsWalk#