From Wikimedia India Chapter
This page lists important announcements from the Wikimedia India Chapter.
- EC Elections-2013 - Results : Jayanta Nath and Moksh Juneja are declared as elected, published Aug 15, 2013
- Election Notice for Wikimedia Chapter Executive Committee Elections-2013, published July 2, 2013
- Announcements/Executive Committee for 2012-13 takes charge, published Oct 25, 2012
- 2011-12 Annual Report, published 29 Sep 2012, See blog post
- Announcements/Election Notice-2012, published July 26, 2012
- Announcements/Communication on Chapter Accomplishments and EC vacancies, published July 25, 2012
- Announcements/Election Committee-2012 Formation, Communicated to Members list July 17, 2012, Published on public wiki July 25, 2012
- Election & Appointment Rules, published Jun 22,2012
- Chapter Council, published Mar 27,2012
- Announcing live search for the Wikimedia projects, published Feb 22,2012
- Wikimedia India Chapter receives FCRA Prior Permission, published Feb 20,2012
- Formation of Communications, PR & Media Relations Team, published Feb 11,2012
- New Wikimedia India Portals, published Feb 03,2012
- Communication regarding SOPA and Wikipedia Blackout on 18 January 2012, published Jan 17, 2012.
- Chapter-Foundation: Co-Ordination Call-December 2011 Update, published Jan 05,2012
- Call for participation of Members in Chapter Task Forces, published Dec 18,2011
- Naveen Francis is elected as the Secretary. published Oct 18,2011
- September report from Chapter, published Oct 4,2011
- Naveen Francis, Sudhanwa Jogalekar, Tinu Cherian elected in the EC Elections.- 24 Sep 2011
- Blog for Wikimedia India is now up, 21 Sep 2011, Check out and provide feedback.
- Wikimedia Chapter AGM and Results of EC Elections 24 September 2011
- Report on first Wiki Academy organised by Chapter at Department of Public Libraries, Bangalore 12 September 2011
- July 2011 Chapter Update 19 Aug 2011
- A committee consisting of Achal Prabhala, BalaSundara Raman Lakshmanan and Pradeep Mohandas is appointed for EC elections 21 July 2011
- June 2011 Chapter Update 7 July 2011
- Join chapter as Member by 23 June 2011 to participate in EC Elections during AGM 15 June 2011
- Membership and Community Engagement 7 June 2011
- Communication from EC regarding first official meeting 6 February 2011
- Chapter Registration completed.
- Clarification Regarding Kiruba Shankar's Involvement 14 December 2010
- Cease and Desist Letter to Mr. Kiruba Shankar 14 December 2010